A Few Insights of How We've Grown
Turnkey Data Centers and Healthcare Infrastructures
- ICS is building one of the biggest Healthcare Medical Cities in The Middle East
- Design, Build and Management of Tier II and III Data Centers for Healthcare and Defense Markets in the USA and KSA
- Awarded the 3 Year Day 2 Operations Contract for Presidential Security Services Data Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), which will include maintenance for both the IT and Administration Data Center buildings. Operations will include Tiers 1, 2 and 3 support, Database, Systems Engineering, Network and Systems Security, and Applications Support
- Design/Build of a 17,000-square meter Tier IV Data Center for the Military Health System (MHS) and the implementation of a large-scale Real-Time Location System (RTLS) for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Awarded FBI ITSSS Contract to support the Criminal Investigation Division with Validation Verification and Testing of Investigative Digital Forensics Software. This will extend the ICS footprint within Digital Forensics technologies and services and broaden our support of the Information Technology Acquisition Unit (ITAU) mission.
- eFast MOA holder. eFAST is a Federal Aviation Administration FAA contracting vehicle. This multi-year Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) has a broad technical scope and a wide array of labor categories with approved ceiling rates. ICS will be providing a range of services and capabilities including technical, engineering, and scientific expertise in areas such as: information technology design, programming, networking, installation, operation, data management, and customer support; definition and design of systems, equipment, software and facilities; system engineering; requirements management and specification development; information security; testing and operational evaluation; logistics support analysis; technical writing; and expertise and analysis on the effectiveness, efficiency, or economy of technical operations of equipment, systems, services, or procedures.
- GSA Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) Vehicle – A2SB awarded as a key Information Technology (IT) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle used by many government agencies with a maximum overall value of $15 billion. This protested award is pending imminent resolution. In the interim, ICS has been building partnerships and developing strategies to serve its current and future customers with the highest standards of excellence.
- DSS Cybersecurity Information Assurance Program Award
- Military Health System Cyberinfrastructure Services (MCiS)
- Development Testing Center (DTC), ATO
- Awarded GSA Schedule 70 – Health IT SIN 132-56.
- DoJ ITSS-5 vehicle – Network Designs, Inc. (NDI) awarded this IT support services vehicle, which has a maximum value of $1.4 billion. ICS is a subcontractor to NDI and will provide complementary capabilities from DOJ past performance including, but not limited to, network operations, classified networks, quality of service, network management, and network security.
- ICS team released two distinct Enterprise Mobile Apps: DIRT 2.0 & InciCap.
- Awarded Prime Contract on FBI ITSC and received a multi-year and multi-million dollar Task Order (most awarded amount of any ITSC contract holder).
- Managed ingress of multiple Program Office applications/environments into DTC (ESB SOA Demo, Enterprise Blade Server platform, DHP-SIRT, BMC Proof of Concept, DHIMS BDMS DT&E and CHCS.
- Awarded by Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) for mobile capabilities to IT Information Delivery Customer Service
- Created a unique PIV enabled application iOS using blue tooth connectivity and RFID technology Proof of Concept for novel PIV card use.
- Automated Backups and Recovery, Infrastructure Monitoring, Change and Incident Management, Initial Service Catalog, Image Transfer, Hardware Ingress and Setup, Initial-State Configuration Management, VMware environment.
Game Changing Technology
- KSA Saudi Forces Medical City – Awarded in April 2017, ICS serves as a subcontractor to ABV Rock, the prime construction firm, and will deliver all Medical City ICT systems across each of the compounds in Riyadh and Jeddah, respectively. The ICS program includes the construction and implementation of two Tier 3 data centers, one at each of the approximately 283-building Medical City compounds, and more than 24 unique ICT systems across each location.
- DHA ITC IT Support Services direct award
- Awarded 5 Year U.S. Census datacenter cable work services.
- Re-Awarded another five years for DOJ/ATF Network Support (NMSS) and expanded lab services
- NOAA grants task order to outfit NASA NESDIS facility in Maryland
- Telecom team finishes product development within RFID/RTLS space.
- WMATA IT Electrical Services IDIQ – ICS is awarded a new WMATA contract vehicle in March 2018. All work is in support of the WMATA IT department based on task order issuances.
- Award of contract for modernization of Red-line signaling design and commissioning work
- Light Rail expansion project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Efficient Asset Management
- Awarded Prime Contract for developing middleware to support Asset Management for NSA.
- Awarded Logistics management contract to support Swiftships LLC insuring efficiencies and accountability in this world class firm.
They Start Talking
- INC 500 Magazine recognizes ICS as #36 among “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” and in Top Five for IT
- NVTC names CTO Khurram Shah as “2010 CTO of the Year” Finalist
- Received Top 5 ranking on Washington Technology’s list of “Top 25 8(a) Companies”.
- Recipient of the “Circle of Excellence” Award by SmartCEO magazine.
- Awarded CMMI Level 3 Certification, ISO 27001:2013
- Embraced efficiencies in operations and organization with Matrix Management Approach – OneTeam™.
- Became a corporate member of HIMSS North America
- Gained certification as Professional Partner with VMware.
- Established “Dr. Rustan Freedom Scholarship” awards for students across the world in memorial for Chairman of the Board, Dr. Pete Rustan.
- COER launched a key ICS initiative for partnering and OneTeam efforts as a new Division.
First Awards and Global Steps
- ICS receives awards for Decennial 2010 Census PBOCS, DBE, WMATA, VDOT, MDOT and MWAA
- Awarded Orange & Blue (O/B) line Rehabilitation – Power, ETC, SCADA, and ETS.
- Awarded NAVSEA SeaPort-e Contract Vehicle.
- Gulf Presence Establishment
ICS is established as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by seasoned technology professionals.