INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING
Over half of all tasks in manufacturing are routine and can be fully automated, leading up to 75% operational cost savings, close to zero accidents and increased production quality.
The increased use of technologies in manufacturing, along with the emergence of smart factories, and the change in supply chain trends, have pushed manufacturers to find new ways of creating value. The Covid-19 and the imposed safety measures accompanying the pandemic, have increasingly accelerated the need to shift towards automation , putting the value technology brings under the spotlight. Adopting technology and automating manufacturing processes is no longer a choice, rather the requirement to manufacturers that want to stay competitive.
ICS offers deep expertise and integrated solutions for manufacturers aiming to optimize their efficiency, advance production lines or fully transform to smart production.
Efficient, more accurate and safer production is achieved through automation. However, one solution doesn’t fit all. ICS’s offers highly customized solutions for manufacturing industry ranging from existing infrastructure maintenance and upgrades, to a new smart factory design and construction. We help our clients to build sustainable business and optimize the return on investment.
- Increased efficiency, leading to higher ROI. One of the main advantages technology brings to manufacturing is that technology does not get sick and it can work 24/7. Smart factories benefit from non-distracted operations, longer shift, full utilization of facilities etc..
- Cost savings. Automated manufacturing hour cost is between 10-20 times less to manual. While salary has been increasing, automation solution prices has decreased.
- Employees Safety. automate risky tasks.
- Higher and more consistent quality. through automated process and automated quality control systems. eliminated human error etc…
- New jobs and more space for product development. (read about that robots do not replace people, rather create different types of jobs, allowing to focus on future products development etc…)
- Convenience. Integration of automation and different systems, building management/maintenance …
- Data-driven decisions. technology helps manage mega amounts of data, and take correct decisions for future strategy or resolving operational problems. less errors or more accurate decisions..